Get Messy Art Journal Introspection Week 3


Get Messy Art Journal Introspection Week 3


This week included two art prompts and two journaling prompts.  I chose to only use the first set.  The art prompt asked us to use bright colors (here I used Golden Fluid Acrylics in Primary Yellow and Pyrrole Orange) as well as creating a mind map with our journaling prompts (Are you the person you want to be?).  Recently, I had to come up with my values in life and narrowed it down to four overall values (that was very tough)- Family, beauty, self acceptance, and health.  These, to me, were the overall themes that I could put more values into.  For this spread, I used mini file folders and alphabet stickers to create my mind map on the pages.  Inside, I wrote a little about each value and how I will accomplish them.  I also included a file folder with an Instax photo of myself with an overall statement about my goals in life.  This was a simple spread (I have recently been in an artist's rut) but I am pleased with how it turned out and it is a reminder to me of what is important in life.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling