Birthday Card #1



I signed up for the Journey Into Cardmaking class at Two Peas in a Bucket www.twopeasinabucket.com (it was very inexpensive and you get lots of info and downloads).  I also created my very first card (in a looooooong time) for a challenge at http://www.seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/ where they have weekly/monthly card making challenges and prizes :-) .  Check it out...... they are new and just started!  Great ideas and motivation for cardmaking :-)  I used my two kits that I received a couple of days ago from Studio Calico BLOCK PARTY monthly scrapbooking kit and Project Life monthly scrapbooking kit  www.studiocalico.com and Scrapbooking From the Inside Out HARMONY monthly club kit www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com to create this card. 

ok, computer is having problems so I will post it to Instagram and then send the link here :-) 

Find me on Instagram if you haven't already.......  MessyJessyCreates or Jessica Ann Lane Taunton

Comments

Stacey Schafer said…
when you get your card posted, let us know... can't wait to see what you came up with for Seize the Birthday!
Lynn said…
Lesley, it would be great to see your card, but just cannot find a link. I had so much trouble trying to put mine on my blog, but eventually used googlechrome, which helped. Lynn x
Ok girls! My computer is cooperating now and the pic of the card is on the post :0)
Rose said…
so glad you got your blogger issues fixed! had lots of problems awhile back but found by switching to Google Chrome they were fixed :)

i love the bright fun colors and the tassel on your card :)
So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.
Lesley said…
Such a cute card you have created, the bright colours are perfect! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday!
Thank you all :-) it's the first card I've made in a looong time lol
Stacey Schafer said…
lovely! glad you joined in the fun at Seize the Birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling