My 2013 projects for the year

I am working on two year long projects for 2013....

First, I am taking a class at www.willowing.org called LifeBook 2013.....  It is an art class that has to do with healing, learning new art techniques, and life in general.  It is an EXCELLENT class so far! 

Second, I am taking Ali Edward's class at www.bigpictureclasses.com called "One Little Word"......my word this year is JOY.  I intend to bring more JOY into my life this year.

This is my first year doing either of these classes and I think it will be so much fun!  Love the teachers so far and I will be posting pics of my work as soon as I can.

I also have been subscribed to Studio Calico's scrapbook kit club for the past two months and love it!  I am also signed up for their Project Life kit club with Becky Higgins.  Can't wait to get my first kits of the year! 

I have been sooooooo busy with the holidays and trying to decide which road 2013 will take me down that I haven't had time to post more pics of my artwork from Christmas break 2012 but I will soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog