Get Messy Art Journaling Introspection Week 2

Get Messy Art Journaling Introspection Week 2




This week I combined the two art prompts and two journal prompts into one art journal spread.  We all have shortcomings and so I used mine to collage into the background.  Next, I used a Neocolor II crayon to put a light wash onto the background.  I then used a Scribe-All All-Surface Pencil to draw my figure.  It is water soluble so I used a paint brush and water to blend the lines a little.  Last, I used a Posca Paint Pen to write the Lewis Carroll quote into her hair.   

It is a bit freeing to put your flaws onto paper and then use them to think about the question proposed by Lewis Carroll.  Who in the world am I?  None of us are perfect and we all have shortcomings and that is part of who we are.  If you are aware of your shortcomings, you may be able to help yourself better in the long run by consciously doing and saying things contrary to what you normally would.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog