Stampington Monthly Journal Prompts January and February



https://stampington.com/assets/docs/Monthly-Journal-Prompts.pdf

The Stampington website has been ever so kind to share this great pdf of monthly themes for art journaling prompts.  I chose to use an old ledger that has been sitting around the studio just waiting for the perfect opportunity to shine.  I  decorated the front with collage, and then started to work on my pages for January and February.

https://stampington.com/Keep-Taking-Chances-Project?filter_name=monthly
Here is the project post for January.  The prompt was "Celebrate the Power of New Beginnings".  I chose to do something similar on the first spread and then use the techniques learned on the second spread - I liked it so much :-)






Here is the post for February.  The prompt was "Work with Reds, Pinks, and Whites in a New or Unusual Way".  So, that is what I did.  The first spread uses all three colors and represents Valentine's Day for me.  The second spread I had fun with and left lots of area to journal in later.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling