Lifebook 2016 Week 2 with Ivy Newport


This week in Lifebook 2016
with Ivy Newport
Theme:  Patch it up and Make it Shine!

In this lesson, we wrote down all of the negative things that we wanted to leave behind in 2015.  Then, we patched it up, making it shining and new, for 2016.
For my page, I actually had a lot to leave behind, as 2015 was not kind to me.  Therefore, I had many layers of collage and paint and gesso before I ended up with the art journal page you see here.  I came across this magazine photo and it screamed my name.  I love the lace in her dress and repeated the pattern in the flowers you see using modeling paste.  Along with some charcoal, Art Anthology paints, and some glitter, I made my new year shine!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling