Welcome 2016 and a New Planner System

As some of you know, I am on the Art Journal Pockets design team for Tangie Baxter & Co.  So when she invited our design team to participate in her PLANNER SYSTEM,  I was so excited!  I have been using planners for many years but either plain and simple or art journal style.  I decided to try Tangie's system and it is awesome, especially if you are into art and mixed media and like to do things digitally but don't have to :-)

Right now, she has a CLASS on on how to use the system and it is on sale for only $10!!!!  Plus, you get lots of freebie downloads and learn a few tips in photoshop.

I am using a half size planner and have a tutorial for setting up the beginning pages https://youtu.be/6gJT5T0ladg

Tangible Plans™ 2016 "How To" Workshop & Exclusive 2016 Packages

Tangible Plans™ 2016 "How To" Workshop & Exclusive 2016 Packages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog