Jan 2016 Design Team Challenges for Tangie Baxter & Co. Art Journal Pockets

Hello Everyone :-)  As a design team member for Tangie Baxter & Co. I have an awesome collection of digital goodies for the Art Journal Pockets (AJP's) and love to participate in the challenges!  In case you don't know what all the rage about AJP's is about, you can visit http://shoptangiebaxter.com/ and- get this- you can sign up for her FREE AJP workshop and get some freebie printable AJP's as well!!

Every year, as we say goodbye to the end, we are usually celebrating several December birthdays in our house.  This was a special birthday for my husband and myself (we both went over the hill), as well as an awesome time for our son to turn 15 and my mother to turn...... well, you will find out :-)
Here is my AJP page for the January challenge "Circles, Dots, and Spirals".  I used Art Journal Pocket sheet TB123 and created the page digitally in PSE (which I really am not good at but this is SOOOOO easy).




  January is a fabulous time to start anew and planners are all the rage at this moment.  There are so many choices!  I have made my choice because it fits my needs and is already a part of what I use- Tangie Baxter's beautiful digital goodies!  Surprise!  LOL....... I am NOT on the design team for the TANGIBLE PLANS SYSTEM but I sure do like the simplicity of it, for me anyway.  She does all the work for the printables OR you can customize them yourself!

Anyway, as a design team member for AJP's I can cross-over designs.  By that, I mean, for the other January 2016 AJP design challenge, "GOALS", I chose to use the Art Journal Pockets Sheet TB147 AND include it in my planner for 2016!  Isn't that great!

By the way, the Tangible Plans Workshop is on sale for $10 and you get tons of videos and printables.  So easy!  Even my best friend, who has never taken an online class or workshop, signed up immediately for this!




In my half sized planner, very first page- I used a photo, my beloved Sakura pens, and some scrapbook flowers and gems:-)  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog