What is an AJP? UPDATED :-)

Art Journal Pockets are created by using nine 2.5x3.5" cards (placed in a trading card sheet protector) to compose one larger art journal page. It's a fabulous, mixed-media mash up of art journaling, pocket letters & artist trading cards. You can create Art Journal Pockets for yourself or to trade with friends!

If you would like more information and FREE intro course from TANGIE BAXTER (!) head on over to her website at http://shoptangiebaxter.com/pages/art-journal-pockets

Here is my first attempt.  Took no time at all and this will be my cover for my binder.

The second page I wanted to celebrate autumn and chose several quotes to lay over the journaling page.


These were both done digitally, however, I do plan on doing hybrid versions of cards soon!

Here is a set in which I inserted my family pictures and text onto the AJPs.


Here is another that I just finished .... I printed it in Black and White and used watercolors, paint pens, and some stickers for embellishments.  So much fun!!!


And another.... these are addictive!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling