Proud of myself, Met a Few Goals, and Word for the Year

I have recently been under a lot of pressure, self-enduced, of course.  However, It has paid off through focus and determintaion.  Did I mention that DETERMINATION was my word for the year?  Anyway, I have been pushing myself to accomplish a few small little goals that I have not been able to do before.

First, I have been determined to keep going to doctor's appointments and tests even though some days I feel like they are pointless or are doing no good. (Part of taking care of myself)

Second, I have been participating a a couple of weekly art journal groups.  I may not be posting what I write on a daily basis, but, I am there, in the background.  This helps me to set weekly goals and to keep track of what I am doing.

Third, I actually applied for a Design Team Call for an art company!!!!!  Whoo Hoo!!! Yeah Me!!!!!  That forced me to get somewhat organized and on the ball.  Cross your fingers for me :-)

Fourth, and this is really important, I submitted my first art piece to a major publication.  It was only one piece but at least I DID IT!!!!!! I have been wanting to submit for almost two years now.

I am determined to stay organized, focused, and not push myself too hard.  Oh, and I even had time to participate in an ATC swap!  HA!  Now, if I could only get caught up in my Lifebook 2015 course.......

Today is my oldest son's birthday.  It is hard to believe how quickly they grow up!  He is 23.  I had to go to the GYN today for a follow up for my hysterectomy and reminded her that she had delivered Byron 23 years ago today......... time flies.....

Anyway, I will post pics of my projects when I can.  Love and support to you all, Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling