oooh my! Love me some Jamberry nail wraps!


My Jamberry online Party!


Several Weeks ago, my friend Liz and I were talking about these things called Jamberry Wraps for our nails.  We didn't know much about them but were curious.  Not more than a couple of days later, another friend, Rachel, announced on Facebook that she was going to start selling them and was offering free samples. Yippee!  What a coincidence!  Well she sent me some samples,  which Liz and I tried, and LOVED them!  Here is a picture of her nails with samples and her little girl's fingernails using the Jamberry wraps for kids.....






For Rachel's business launch party I put in an order for some wraps to use for my upcoming art festival (Etsyfest15) to match my Pirate Costume Business.  www.etsy.com/shop/messyjessycreatesart  Here is a picture of my black and white striped nails.... aren't they cute!


I even did my husband's nails in glossy black to match his awesome pirate costume....


As some of you may know, I have limited use of my hands and it is very hard for me to paint my nails or do much of anything requiring fine motor skills.  I was a little worried in the beginning about being able to put them on, but man, after a few minutes of practice, it took no time at all and was so easy..... you can't really screw these up! LOL  

The only problem with the nail wraps so far is deciding which ones to buy!  Good thing they are buy 3 get one free!  And from each package, you get several applications.  Mine lasted for over two weeks and that was through housework, gardening, painting, etc.  

I am having a party to help my friend Rachel and to get more wraps!  Click on this link http://rah.jamberrynails.net/party/?uid=52b4ec51-6bc6-4e14-91bc-f05a901a0509 to look at the amazing selection and put in your order today!!!  I promise you won't be disappointed in any way, just hooked on Jamberry!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling