EtsyFest2015



So EtsyFest15 has come and gone and it really was exciting!  This was my first ever art/craft fair and a learning experience.  I sold my pirate costumes from my Etsy Shop ( www.etsy.com/shop/messyjessycreatesart ).  The kids LOVED my husband all dressed up and looking like Captain Jack!  They also loved that we had Pirate Plinko which my oldest son ran..... he is just so good with those kids :-)



I also took my mixed media paintings and lots of prints that did better than the costumes!  I am so happy everyone loved them!  You can find those in my etsy shop as well.

If you would like to see more photos of us at EtsyFest15, I have an album on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.956257957751942.1073741835.100001032398638&type=1&l=d14e30bb2c

None of this would be possible without the help of my beloved family.  My husband, my mother, my oldest son, and my step son were fabulous!  I love them all :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling