Art Journaling SFTIO April 2015 Strong and Soft Cover and Challenge 2


Hello All!  I have been super busy with my costumes that I make for my Etsy shop and getting ready for EtsyFest15 that I have had no time for personal art!  Every month, I get a kit from http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/ and I use it for my art journal.  They have special prompts that you can use if you like.  The kits come with scrapbook and mixed media supplies AND she just lowered the price for a subscription :-)  Woo Hoo! Go Rachel!

Anyway, this month's theme is SOFT & STRONG.  I usually do a cover or introduction page about the theme for the month.  Here is mine for this month.......



I haven't had time for the first prompt but the second prompt really sparked my creativity.  My strength is enhanced by my husband.  He helps keep me grounded, especially when I feel like the strong and the soft sides are battling it out.  It reminds me of a song by "The Eels"...... I used the lyrics to emphasize how the struggle between hard and soft is at times.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling