The Inner Child Project- The Guardian

The Inner Child Project- The Guardian


This year I have been doing some inner child work (see my other blog posts) and came to the point in the process where I am supposed to create a Guardian to look over and protect my inner children as I do this work.  I happened to be participating in a free mini-class by Ivy Newport ( https://ivynewport.com/spring-fever ) in which we use our own portrait to create a guardian angel.  While I was working, it just hit me out of nowhere that I should be my own guardian angel- my grown self.  So, I finished the painting and call her "The Guardian" and she will join my other inner child paintings to watch over and protect all of the inner children.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling