AJP: Art Journal Pockets November 2015

Hello Everyone!

As some of you may know, I am on Tangie Baxter's design team for her new Art Journal Pocket Pages.  They are so fun and easy to make and you can create digitally or traditionally.  You can even do hybrid cards!

You can actually join in for FREE!!!!!!!! Yes, you heard me...... FREE!!!!!!!!

http://shoptangiebaxter.com/pages/art-journal-pockets

You can join in and see what AJP's are all about.  Here are my two design challenges for November that I just posted.  Head on over there, sign up, and see what everyone else is doing as well!

This challenge was called "A Day in the Life" and I used Tangie's FREE AJP sheet.




This challenge was called "Collage" and I used a different AJP page from another kit but the freebie for this challenge is GORGEOUS and I will be using it next week for a blog post/tutorial on Tangie's blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling