SFTIO: October "The True Story" kit

Have I told you hust how mych I LOVE Scrapbooking From the Inside Out Kits! http://www.scrapbookingfromtheinsideout.com/buy/kits/true-story-kit/

I should totally be a designer for them- I love them so much!  They have design boards, music play lists, quotes and prompts, etc.

Anyway, When I arrived home from my art retreat in Oregon, I had my October kit waiting on me :-)  Yippee!!!!  It is beautiful!  I love the pinks and golds, the butterflies and hearts- it is amazing!

They also have art journaling challenges which I LOVE to participate in.  Here are my layouts for Challenges 1 and 2......

Challenge #1 True Story Kit
I need three things to help me remember to live my story:  Laugh as much as I can, just be happy- no matter what, and always be myself!


Challenge #2 True Story Kit
My true inspirational story from the heart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling