Willowing LifeBook 2013 Week 26 with Joann Loftus

Well, with crappy internet and a messed up computer, here is what I came up with for my lesson this week....

First, I used one color sharpie to write down my my fears, another for my worries, and another for things that make me angry.

Then, I used a layer of gesso to cover those bad boys up :-)

Next, I collaged the sillouette of the strong woman with images that represented me.

After that I used watercolor crayons, stencils and sprays to create the background.

Last, I typed out the words and used gel medium to put the piece all together.
The words that I chose were from a journaling prompt from Effy the Wild's class "Moonshine Summer".
I wrote a love letter to myself and I thought that would be great to cover up the worries, doubts and anger issues I had :-)

Anyway, here it is..... taaadaa!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling