Update

I haven't been able to post in a while.  I just moved back to Conway from Terra Studios where I was an artist in residence.  It was a great opportunity but I ended up coming home due to depression from being away from my friends and family for the 5 months I was there.  Anyhow, I am back and in a new place to live with a new studio.

This weekend I have two workshops.  First, there is a figure drawing class at the new art supply shop that recently opened in Conway.  I have never had live models to draw from so this will be a new experience.  Second, I am attending a "She Did It Anyway" workshop in Little Rock at Soul Road.

I have been recently working to get ready for the Winter Market at Two Rivers Park in Little Rock on November 19th. I would love to see some of you out there.  Stop by my booth and visit!

I have also been getting ready for my trip the first week of November with my BFF Elizabeth Duke to go to Lucky Star Art Camp in Texas as well.  I will post about this later.  I think there are a couple of spots left!

I also rescued a litter of kittens and momma cat from under the trash bin where I live through Out of the Woods.  They all have homes and momma is spayed and resleased.  I, however, bonded with one of the kittens (of course) and decided to keep him.  His name is Othello.  I have two other cats named Hamlet and Romeo.  They all get along splendidly!


I also have redone my website which you can find at www.messyjessycreatesart.com  .  I decided to go with a shopify site and integrated my blogspot blog into it.  I am giving it a try and we will see how much I like it over my old WordPress site.  

Ciao for now!  MessyJessy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling