Lifebook 2015 Week 26 with Andrea Gomoll

I finally found a bit of time to do week 26's lesson and I enjoyed it very much!  As some of you know, I have fibromyalgia and everything that goes with it.  The lesson's theme was about expressing our inner male archetype, our strong side.  For me, nothing says "I m strong" other than being a FIBRO WARRIOR PRINCESS :-)  As with Lupus, the symbol for fibromyalgia is a purple butterfly.  Therefore, I repeated the purple butterfly in the background using a stencil by Tamara Laporte, modeling paste, and Panpastels.  I continued to include a purple butterfly embellishment into her 'thorny' crown, as well as a purple ribbon to show support.  The journaling around her head is done in white Posca Pen and says:  If you are in pain, don't feel down.  Simply smile and pick up your crown.  Princess of Pain you now are.  A positive attitude will get you far.  I found this on the internet by there was no author to give credit :-(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog