Inner Excavation Art Journaling- FREE :-)



Image from Liz's blog

  

Image from Liz's blog

For the past two years, Liz Lamoreux has had something special, and free, to offer to her readers.  I had participated, along with Effy Wild, to explore some art journaling in response to Liz's book "Inner Excavation".  I had also participated last year in Liz's free minicourse called "Yes, This" and VERY much enjoyed it.  You can search my blog posts on each of these or follow this link and look at my tags for inner excavation and yes this.
http://www.messyjessycreates.blogspot.com/search/label/inner%20excavation

Liz is getting ready to offer her FREE online  Inner Excavate Along with Liz on July 6th!  Did I mention it's FREE and FUN!  Her book is amazing and she has it on sale on her website, or you can get a copy for your kindle on Amazon.

I will be Inner Excavating Along with her again this year and posting my art journal pages.  Won't you join us?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling