Fabric I Bought with my KivaZip Loan for Pirate Costumes and EtsyFest 2015

I had reached my KivaZip Loan goal in just a few days-YIPPEE!- and started ordering fabric.  I usually take two or three people with me to hobby lobby with their smart phone coupons to buy fabric 10 yards each at a time.  This is hard to do, especially when you don't feel good and everyone is so busy.  This is the cheapest way to buy fabric for my costumes so that I can actually earn a few dollars for my hard work.  Having reached my KivaZip Loan goal, I researched other ways of buying fabric in bulk that would be comparable in price.  For the felt I make the vests from, I found a fabulous deal using Amazon Prime for free shipping.  The fabric is even better that what I was getting at Hobby Lobby as it is made in the USA AND made from recycled plastic bottles!  It feels wonderful and the fabric consistency is better than the other.  Today I received my shipment of two bolts of black felt, delivered to my door, in bulk, and I don't have to buy 10 yards at a time with coupons.  My loan made it possible to do this and have it on hand to work on as I feel well and to help build up stock for ETSY orders and for the upcoming ETSYFEST 2015 in Little Rock.  I also was able to order a bolt of the felt in blue and in pink to offer customers a wider selection of vests :-)  I will post options for these colors on my ETSY site very soon......  www.etsy.com/shop/messyjessycreatesart

Now to start cutting and sewing.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog