Close to My Heart- My First Party!


http://messyjessycreates.ctmh.com

If you like scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting, mixed media art, stamping, etc. then check me out! :-)

Several years ago I signed up to be a Close to my Heart consultant and LOVED it!  But, I worked a full time job and had a little one so I decided not to renew.

I JUST signed up again and the products are FABULOSO!  Check out my premier online party.  You can browse the products and catalog/idea book, place orders online to be shipped directly to your door, and watch TONS of idea videos!

Help me get started out again with my first party/order please :-)  You will LOVE their products so just take a look.  Thanks sooooooo much, Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expressive art therapy and art journaling